Sheena Fenwick joined the PSR team in 2007 following her graduation from the University of Saskatchewan with a bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy. She received the Joyce Manton Award for her clinical skills during her physiotherapy placements. While working at Pro Sport Rehab & Fitness Sheena has attained a certificate in acupuncture through the AFCI as well as a certification in Biomedical Dry Needling. Sheena also has her sports first responder course and is working her way through her diploma in advanced orthopedic manual and manipulative physiotherapy. She is a registered member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Physical Therapy – B.Sc.P.T. (2007) with distinction
- Joyce Manton Award (2007) for achievement in clinical skills
- Acupuncture Certificate through the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute
- Member of Canadian Physiotherapy of Saskatchewan
- Certification in Biomedical Dry Needling