Pro Sport Rehab is a multidisciplinary rehabilitation clinic that applies a sport rehab approach to all injuries.
Pro Sport Rehab was founded in 1988 by Corey Young, Blaine Whyte, and Mark Labrecque. All three were involved in sports at that time and they decided to open a clinic that used a sport model for treating injuries. Our first clinic was a converted racquetball court inside of the River Racquet Athletic Club and we operated there until 2005. At that time, we moved to our Millar Avenue location and expanded from 800 square feet to 6,000 square feet, added massage therapists and a functional gym to help our client’s rehabilitation, and offered personal and team training.
In 2013 we realized that the rehabilitation needs of Warman were not being met and approached the Legends center to determine if Pro Sport could fill that need. The Legends Centre is a State of the Art facility and Pro Sport – Warman houses licensed professionals in the field of Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, and Massage Therapy fields, we also offer acupuncture, dry needling, pelvic floor therapy, and concussion management services.
The team at Pro Sport Rehab & Fitness have been active members of the Saskatchewan community for over 30 years.
Many of our members have previously served as Presidents or Executives of prestigious organizations like the:
- Saskatchewan Triathlon Association
- Chiropractors’ Association of Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan Athletic Therapists Association
In addition, they have served in their professional capacity for the:
- Prince Albert Raiders Hockey Club
- Saskatoon Blades Hockey Club
- Saskatchewan Rush Lacrosse Team
- U of S Huskie Hockey
- Saskatoon Storm and Slam Basketball teams
- U18 Team Canada Hockey team
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats CFL Football team
- U20 Team Canada Hockey team
- Saskatoon Hilltops
- Saskatoon Minor Football
- Indigenous Sports Academy
- Warman U18 AAA hockey team