Originally from Calgary, Nichole moved to Saskatoon to attend the University of Saskatchewan where she completed a Bachelor of Science in Physiology followed by a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy. Nichole has been working as a physical therapist at Pro Sport Rehab since 2012 and is currently working at the Warman location. She has completed post-graduate education in concussion management, acupuncture, and pelvic health.
She enjoys working with people of all ages and fitness levels. She strives to not only facilitate rehabilitation of dysfunction and injuries but also work with her clients to improve their overall well-being and quality of life.
When not at work, Nichole stays active with her husband, three young children, and a young-at-heart dog. She prioritizes family time, and enjoys running, and spending time outdoors.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Physiology with high honours (2010)
- Masters of Physical Therapy (2012)
- V.J. Cottrell Award (2012)
- Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Acupuncture Certificate through AFCI
- Complete Concussion Management Inc. – Certified
- Pelvic Floor – Treatment of incontinence