Jeffrey started working with Pro Sport Rehab following his post-secondary graduation. He has a degree in exercise and sports physiology through Kinesiology at the University of Saskatchewan, where he continued on to do his Masters in Physical Therapy. He has taken further courses in advanced orthopedic manual and manipulative physiotherapy, pain science education and is a registered member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association and Orthopedic Sports Division. Jeffrey works with his clients through the use of manual therapy, dry needling, and exercise to recover from any pain or injuries.
He can be found in his spare time doing sports coverage for hockey and football as well as spending time with his wife walking their dog, playing beach volleyball, spikeball, tennis, or anything outdoors with friends and family.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Kinesiology – B.Sc.Kin (2015) with Great Distinction
- Master of Physical Therapy – MPT (2019)
- Furthered course in Orthopedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy and Pain Science Education
- Certification in Biomedical Dry Needling
- Physical Therapist for the Saskatchewan Rush Lacrosse team 2019-2020
- Physical Therapist/Medical Coverage for Saskatoon Minor Football 2022-present
- Physical Therapist with the Indigenous Sports Academy Midget AA hockey team 2021-present
- Physical Therapist/Trainer for Saskatoon Blades Hockey Club 2021-present